When Your Family Disputes Need Legal Help

When you need legal help with child custody, child support and other matters related to family law, you may not know where to turn. People are not always comfortable talking about family matters with people outside of their family, and they may be intimidated by the formality and seriousness of many lawyers.

If this is the situation you are in, you need the help of a professional who has experience handling cases like yours. You need someone who understands the law and the legal procedures that can help you, but you also need someone who understands what you are going through and who sees you as a person, and not just a problem to be solved.

Wide-Ranging Experience

I am family law attorney Karen Pollins and I have been representing people like you for more than a decade. At The Law Office of Karen R. Pollins, PLLC, in Tucson, Arizona, I help parents and others with a wide range of matters related to family law, including:

  • Divorces
  • Child custody/legal decision making
  • Parenting time
  • Grandparents' and extended family rights
  • Parent and child relocation/move-away disputes
  • Child support
  • Modifications
  • Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
  • Paternity/father's rights

Over the years, I have represented clients on both sides of many of these issues. For example, I have represented parents on either side of relocation disputes — parents who wanted to move away with their kids and parents who wanted to prevent their former partners from moving away with their children.

I have also worked with cases involving grandparents' rights to visitation with their grandchildren. These cases can be emotionally difficult and legally complicated, and clients can benefit from the help of an experienced attorney.

Your Case Is Unique

While chances are good that I have seen a case like yours before, I never lose sight of the fact that your case is unique to you. I want to learn your goals in any legal matter and help you understand the strategies that can help you achieve them. I am accessible whenever you have questions so that we can put the legal strategies into action.

For help with divorce, child custody, child support and other family law matters, call The Law Office of Karen R. Pollins, PLLC, today at 520-612-0524, extension 158. You can also reach my office using email. I represent clients throughout Pima County.